Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy:
As everybody’s safety is our concern during this period of time we are open for business and operating with all covid-19 health and safety guidelines in place for your peace of mind.
Book your showroom appointment:
- Showroom appointments by appointment only.
- One family allowed in the showroom at any one time.
- Displays will be disinfected before each visit.
- Free masks, gloves and sanitiser provided.
- Staff will wear clean masks, gloves and practice safe distancing.
Book you home appointment:
- Designers will phone you when they arrive at your property so you can open any doors etc.
- Designers will sanitise their hands, wear clean mask and gloves before entering your property.
- We can then discuss your “ wish list” either in your home at a safe distance, in your garden or we can arrange a phone call, skype, zoom, facetime etc. etc.
- We will try and keep the appointments to a minimum and avoid coming into contact with any of your surfaces anything we do come into contact with we will wipe down with surgical wipes.
- All quotes and 3D designs will be emailed to you.
Book you online appointment:
- Measure, design, quote service available without leaving your home or having a member of staff visit you.
- Online meeting design service allows you to work with one of our designers via skype, face time, whats app, zoom etc and we will talk you through how to measure your kitchen and discuss your “wish list”.
- Once we’ve created your new project you will receive 3D images, 360o panoramic designs and quote summary.
Once you’ve ordered your beautiful new kitchen, bedroom or bathroom our installers strictly follow the government COVID-19 guide lines for “ trades people working safely in people’s homes” of which you will receive a copy prior to installation, we will also provide you with the guide lines for “ home owners with work being carried out in their home”, both available before hand on request.